Cristiano Ronaldo girlfriend following him in South Africa

Soccer News by on 06-7-2010 filed under FIFA World Cup

Add to FaceBookAdd to TwitterAdd to DeliciousAdd to Digg                                                        commentComment     Email News Email News     Print News Print News

Open an account with bet365 today and qualify for up to £200/€100 in free bets with our fantastic 100% Deposit Bonus!

Cristiano Ronaldo's GirlfriendRonaldo is famous for courting numerous girls, including occasionally even Paris Hilton. We are indeed expecting the current Cristiano Ronaldo girlfriend to follow and support him during the World Cup in South Africa too. Portugal are in a relatively difficult group at this year’s finals and no distractions will be welcome by the team.

Cristiano Ronaldo has won the Golden Ball this year, making him the best player in Europe for 2010. However he well knows that Portugal has to win the World Cup to be the absolute best player in the World. With the likes of Messi, Rooney, Ribery and several other excellent players this will not be an easy quest.

Portugal’s coach Carlos Queiroz believes Ronaldo can fire his side to World Cup glory, although he does struggle to find top form with the national team. Do you think Ronaldo and Portugal can win the World Cup? Cristiano Ronaldo’s girlfriend definitely thinks so!

Promotional Offers

WPSN comments

14 Comments on "Cristiano Ronaldo girlfriend following him in South Africa"

1. Alicia on Tue, 8th Jun 2010 2:02 pm

What the fuck is she coming for?? sheeet! she’s ruining my plans! lmao!
    damn he’s hot!

2. CARON on Wed, 9th Jun 2010 11:47 am

I saw how the crowds scremed for fim when he appeared on the pitch. I had a lump on my throat when I saw him , and I wasnt even there. I dont think that the crowds scream as much as when Cr9 comes on the pitch . He is very, very sexy guy. I love him , and love to watch him play .THE BEST IN THE WORLD. I hope he comes back to Man u, thats where he belongs. He just has some kind of aura over him that attracts people to him that doesnt happen to any other player.I WANT TO SEE MORE AND MORE OF HIM PLEASEEEEEEEEEE AND I DONT CARE IF HE DOESNT LIKE IT . I also want to know more about him , whatever he does or goes. PLEASE PRESS GET ON THIS GUY’S TAIL.

3. CARON on Wed, 9th Jun 2010 11:50 am

I must ask the press or commentators, not to compare this guy with others. They are all individuals and they each have they talents, different but some better than otehrs. You cannot compare CR9 with kaka. They both very different in many ways, for one, kaka doesnt score very much, where’s CR9 goes out of his way to score.PLEASE

4. Monica on Sat, 19th Jun 2010 8:28 pm

What … I know she’s not cumin up in South Africa, she needs to stay were she is … CR7 IS MINE!

5. Jessy on Mon, 21st Jun 2010 3:39 pm

That girl she’s lucky! She’s ugly to have a mam like him, he’s hot … need a Latina girl rumba all nite long.

6. Angelica on Mon, 21st Jun 2010 8:49 pm

Yea he does have an aura over him… but he’s a pretty darn complicated character! I mean… he played for Man Utd and knew he wanted to leave them b4 the championship was over! He’s with a new girl every week or month… lucky for him he’s got an understanding family or he’d be a psychological mess!

Hopefully he does well :)

P.S. ((and not everyone likes him… even with his aura…))

7. Jeyjey on Tue, 29th Jun 2010 6:42 am

The girl in the picture is not his Girlfriend … she was in the past, her name is Nereida they broke up because he found out she was cheating on him and Ronaldo’s mum did not like her … Ronaldo dates Armani model Irina Shayk she’s very pretty, rumor say they’re engaged :S

8. CR7 Obsessed on Tue, 29th Jun 2010 9:30 pm

He is a hottie! And wtf is his gf doing here in South Africa!! He is totally m9!!!

He is hot!!!!!!!!

CR7's wifey! Lmao!!! Mwah Cristiano!!!

9. Antonia Julies on Tue, 6th Jul 2010 9:04 am

How could he? What was he thinking having a child without me?! And I don’t give care about that ”girlfriend” of his, I just want to see her suffer intense pain. Just becauxe she stole him from me …

10. hanis haziqah on Sat, 17th Jul 2010 6:31 am

im so jealous
    but one day i will get him
    i love you

11. ajdf on Tue, 20th Jul 2010 7:14 am

RESPONSE to CARON: kaka is a playmaker so DUH he creates chances so he does score much himself.

12. Angie on Sun, 8th Aug 2010 7:36 pm

Cristiano Ronaldo is mine!!!!!!
    Irina Shayk is past!
    U girls can be his fan, I dont mind.

13. TiFFANY GAMBLE on Fri, 15th Oct 2010 8:35 pm

she’s OK but,she’s getting in my way. If I ever see her I’ll be like….MOVE!!!!!!!! CUZ HE’S MINE! And I’ll just let you know that. He’s mine,mine,mine,MINE!!!!!!!

14. TiFFANY GAMBLE on Fri, 15th Oct 2010 8:39 pm

‘Kay mayb I’m exaggerating a bit.But,seriously Irina Shayk is soooo not good enough 4 him! Irina …GET AN F-ING LIFE!!!!!

SLN Latest